Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animation
Is anybody here into animation? One of the courses I took involved learning animation and I have developed quite the passion for it! I am also currently learning how to produce music. But anyways was curious if anybody here is into animation.
[Image: VTTEBfm.png?1]
I once had to Animate a cat running after a mouse. That sums up the entirety of my Animation life at school.
(04-28-2015, 10:20 AM)Voi Wrote: I once had to Animate a cat running after a mouse. That sums up the entirety of my Animation life at school.

I love doing animation! The only pain in the ass is finding good sound effects.
(04-28-2015, 02:54 PM)Stealth Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 10:20 AM)Voi Wrote: I once had to Animate a cat running after a mouse. That sums up the entirety of my Animation life at school.

I love doing animation! The only pain in the ***** is finding good sound effects.

All about making your own man Smile
I love animation. I took a college course that required me to make some basic animations. Nothing too advanced, but just enough to get exposure. It was a great experience. There are so many great resources available online.
[Image: banner1final.png]
I have some friends who are big into animation but I never got into it, it sounds really cool and fun to do though.
I tried learning animation once. Didn't go so well :/
[Image: lawson_signature_glass_by_lawsosn-d8rp3k0.png]

DeviantArt-  lawsosn.deviantart.com
(05-14-2015, 04:37 PM)Lawson. Wrote: I tried learning animation once. Didn't go so well :/

What program did you use? I use Adobe Flash and it's quite simple. I don't do anything to big, but it is still quite easy.
as part of my college course i did some different types of animation and a form of claymation, it was pretty cool