Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a morning person?
I know people who get up at 4:30 every day. I used to be that person. I've had more than one job that had me start my shift at 5AM every morning. It's honestly nice. You get off work and you still have the whole day left. On the other hand, you go to bed at 9:00 and everyone else is still wide awake. I live in a college town and I live very near campus (I'm a student myself), so everybody is up, and it's loud. I'll leave the rest to imagination. Lately, I've been getting up at about 6:30 and going to bed around 12. It works well for me, and I'll sleep in a bit on the weekends. 

Are you a morning person, an insomniac, or both?
I tend to be an earlier riser than average. I'm up at 5, into work by 7 so I can get out of there early. The problem is I usually don't go to sleep until midnight, so I also have major lack of sleep issues. This pandemic, although it sucks, has been the best sleep I've ever gotten. I go to sleep at midnight, wake up at 7. My internal clock has been waking me up earlier than that sometimes, but I can go get a little bit of extra sleep which is nice.
I'm an afternoon person, but I do get up in the morning to start my day rather easily. I don't feel awake until after I've taken my meds, mind you... But I'm awake, and try to function anyway once I get up. My wake-up time is anywhere between 5-7AM.