Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books
Triblaze, post: 5103, member: 431 Wrote:So the book just has weirdness grossness going for it? Well, I wonder if it will make me squirm...
Pretty much, yeah. I can have a very active imagination if the text engages me, and the text engaged me. DX lol
CasualCastiel, post: 5117, member: 482 Wrote:Pretty much, yeah. I can have a very active imagination if the text engages me, and the text engaged me. DX lol

The question is did it give you nightmares?
[I]♪ If you want em' to take it, from the top, try the oooone stooop poetry shop [/I]
Check out the One Stop Poetry Shop for all your rhyming needs. Link
Triblaze, post: 5139, member: 431 Wrote:The question is did it give you nightmares?
XD Nope. The only thing that ever gave me nightmares, amusingly enough, was Critters.
CasualCastiel, post: 5165, member: 482 Wrote:XD Nope. The only thing that ever gave me nightmares, amusingly enough, was Critters.
Hahah, lols.

Have you read Temeraire? Its a interesting book about a world with dragon's instead of air planes.
[I]♪ If you want em' to take it, from the top, try the oooone stooop poetry shop [/I]
Triblaze, post: 5167, member: 431 Wrote:Hahah, lols.

Have you read Temeraire? Its a interesting book about a world with dragon's instead of air planes.
I don't think I have, the name rings a bell though. I've probably seen it before and thought I needed to find it. lol
CasualCastiel, post: 5170, member: 482 Wrote:I don't think I have, the name rings a bell though. I've probably seen it before and thought I needed to find it. lol

I think you would enjoy it, now excuse me while I try to track down some of the suggested books on this thread.
I'll add it to my ever growing list of books I need to look up and read. XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1445082816,1438364160][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone read any interesting books lately? I've been trying to finish reading the entire Judge Dee series at last, it's been a slow book year for me, though, not a lot of time to read.
I've been reading Richard Dawkins' God Delusion and Douglas Adams' Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy.
And I've read some Death Note fan book and Long Ships by Frans Bengtsson.
BananaPie, post: 11816, member: 283 Wrote:I've been reading Richard Dawkins' God Delusion and Douglas Adams' Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy.
Good choice on Hitchhikers! What's God Delusion about? The title and author ring a bell, but I can't quite place it.
CasualCastiel, post: 11838, member: 482 Wrote:Good choice on Hitchhikers! What's God Delusion about? The title and author ring a bell, but I can't quite place it.
You probably won't like it though. It says how bad and stupid religion is. But that's just me lol