Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you carry?
Title says it all. Do you carry?

I carry a Mossberg MC2c. Great compact 9mm. Double-stacked mags, 15+1. Affordable piece, essentially feels like a Glock with a bunch of ergonomic features. Plus, it's a Mossberg; I feel comfortable using high-grain rounds.
Sure do. I carry a Walther PK .380

Nice and compact, easy to conceal and carry.
I don't like guns.  I prefer knives.  :D
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
(01-12-2021, 12:34 AM)zoldos Wrote: I prefer knives.  Big Grin

So then what do you carry? Tongue
Nothing. Not much crime in my town, so no real need. :)
(01-13-2021, 12:46 AM)zoldos Wrote: Nothing.  Not much crime in my town, so no real need. Smile

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
hehehe Perhaps!
(12-18-2020, 06:21 PM)Aeowulf Wrote: Sure do. I carry a Walther PK .380

Nice and compact, easy to conceal and carry.
Isn't that technically a full size but holds more like a compact? I've been considering a 380 for my ankle

(01-12-2021, 12:34 AM)zoldos Wrote: I don't like guns.  I prefer knives.  :D
I carry both. I've been in situations where one was required over the other on both fronts.
(01-16-2021, 04:48 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Isn't that technically a full size but holds more like a compact? I've been considering a 380 for my ankle
Yeah, pretty much. It's very compact, my little finger hangs off the bottom (have short, fat fingers). It works for me, and I prefer it to larger handguns. It's also just big enough I don't feel like I'm holding a pea-shooter. If anything, its probably a perfect carry for a female. I actually bought one for my wife (perfect fit for her). I played with it so much she ended up buying me one. Tongue

(01-16-2021, 04:48 AM)Asmodeus Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 12:34 AM)zoldos Wrote: I don't like guns.  I prefer knives.  Big Grin
I carry both. I've been in situations where one was required over the other on both fronts.

Yeah, I ALWAYS have a knife on me. It serves utility as well as defense functions.
(01-16-2021, 08:45 AM)Aeowulf Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 04:48 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Isn't that technically a full size but holds more like a compact? I've been considering a 380 for my ankle
Yeah, pretty much. It's very compact, my little finger hangs off the bottom (have short, fat fingers). It works for me, and I prefer it to larger handguns. It's also just big enough I don't feel like I'm holding a pea-shooter. If anything, its probably a perfect carry for a female. I actually bought one for my wife (perfect fit for her). I played with it so much she ended up buying me one. Tongue

(01-16-2021, 04:48 AM)Asmodeus Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 12:34 AM)zoldos Wrote: I don't like guns.  I prefer knives.  Big Grin

Yeah, I ALWAYS have a knife on me. It serves utility as well as defense functions.

Hmm yeah I've been considering getting my girl a 380; she just moved up here and I live in a major city, and what with all the urban bullshit... She needs one of her own and not have to carry mine, lol.