Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driven Drunk?
Have you ever driven drunk? If so, did the police make an arrest, or perhaps you weren't caught? Is it something which you regret and definitely going to refrain from doing again? Be honest!
I've never been drunk, so no. hehe I've driven stoned tho several times. Big Grin
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
Having seen the aftermath of drink drivers hitting pedestrians too many times it is something I would never do.

The same applies to stoned. Shame on you!
(11-05-2020, 04:21 AM)alsarcastic Wrote: Having seen the aftermath of drink drivers hitting pedestrians too many times it is something I would never do.

The same applies to stoned. Shame on you!

I actually drive better stoned.  I get hyper sensitive to my surroundings.  I've never had a wreck, never hit anyone, and always took my time to get home safe.  It was not a usual thing tho. Just occasionally.
I’ve gotten arrested for dui for thc but you don’t even have to be high to get it as it can stay in your system for a while.
(11-21-2020, 09:36 AM)Vibe Wrote: I’ve gotten arrested for dui for thc but you don’t even have to be high to get it as it can stay in your system for a while.

hehe How did the cops know you were high?
(11-21-2020, 10:19 AM)zoldos Wrote: hehe How did the cops know you were high?

Cops have a lot of leeway here unfortunately. If they smell it and you appear to be high they can get you for it. They can also get a warrant on the probable cause to do a blood test.
Ah. Yeah I hear ya bro. I haven't toked in years tho and only drove high like a couple times.
Of course I've driven drunk, like many have when they were younger. But I never got caught! - and I'm definitely not proud of it.
I've never even been drunk!