Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Anime?
I hope to start watching Fairy tail soon
I am a fan of anime but unfortunaly they have negative parts in the script. My favourite ones(not rated as top1-top5) are:

Hyouka(the end is confusing)
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat(The start was perfect but the end is horrible.)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(The story is nice and they havent gave up yet)
Toradora!(Another disappointing end)
Sakurasou(The end was to fast but the story is just wow)
(04-24-2015, 02:15 PM)Hugop Wrote: I am a fan of anime but unfortunaly they have negative parts in the script. My favourite ones(not rated as top1-top5) are:

Hyouka(the end is confusing)
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat(The start was perfect but the end is horrible.)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(The story is nice and they havent gave up yet)
Toradora!(Another disappointing end)
Sakurasou(The end was to fast but the story is just wow)
I've been hanging around episode 13 of Hyouka for a while now, but damn i just find it boring.
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a good one but they are not going to release a second season. The reason why it is my top1 is because it remembers myself.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is an anime full of mysteries. They are still working on season 3.5!
C3(haven’t seen all episodes) seems to be what I wished to see. Hope it has no bad end.
(05-02-2015, 12:58 PM)Hugop Wrote: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a good one but they are not going to release a second season. The reason why it is my top1 is because it remembers myself.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is an anime full of mysteries. They are still working on season 3.5!
C3(haven’t seen all episodes) seems to be what I wished to see. Hope it has no bad end.
I enjoyed Sakurasou, i'm considering rewatching it soon.
As for Haruhi, did you watch it the "proper watch order" way? Because damn thats a lot effort.
(05-02-2015, 01:20 PM)Voi Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 12:58 PM)Hugop Wrote: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo is a good one but they are not going to release a second season. The reason why it is my top1 is because it remembers myself.
I dont rewatch :p There are still thousand of animes I have to see
(05-02-2015, 01:20 PM)Voi Wrote: As for Haruhi, did you watch it the "proper watch order" way? Because damn thats a lot effort.
Unfortunately I watched every episode in the proper watch order. I wish I knew they copy pasted 10episodes
(05-03-2015, 04:20 AM)Hugop Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 01:20 PM)Voi Wrote:
I dont rewatch :p There are still thousand of animes I have to see
(05-02-2015, 01:20 PM)Voi Wrote: As for Haruhi, did you watch it the "proper watch order" way? Because damn thats a lot effort.
Unfortunately I watched every episode in the proper watch order. I wish I knew they copy pasted 10episodes

Yeah i wanted to get into Haruhi about a year back, But that watch order threw me off completely.
Dragon ball z and naruto
[Image: gf947PF.png]
One Piece, have been watching it for years and I’m still not near the current episodes, I’m at around 700 but I plan to rewatch it from the start with my gf (I doubt we’ll watch it all the way through though).
[Image: AO23sFn.png]