Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite movie?
itsthesherf, post: 16701, member: 1024 Wrote:LotR is a given, and Harry Potter series. I've watched too many movies to really name favorites, but The Notebook has always been a favorite, as well at The Lake House and What Dreams May Come. The first two are more of the obvious girly answers, as they are romance movies, but What Dreams May Come is a great movie. Robin Williams is fantastic as he always was. I'll miss him.

Oddly enough, my favorite genre is horror type movies.

My boyfriend and I loved the first one, we've yet to see the second but I'm sure it's great.
I miss Robin Williams so much. He was great. "GOOOOOD MORRRRNING VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAM"
[Image: french-girls-draw-meme-spider-man.jpg]
Definitely The Town.
Fuck that's a great movie.
I usually enjoy anything comedic with Kevin hart or The rock, They are really a good duo.
The longest yard or Shaw shank redemption.
Saving Private Ryan by Tom Hanks Smile
(02-15-2020, 02:30 AM)Yanix26 Wrote: Saving Private Ryan by Tom Hanks Smile

Absolute classic! Haven't seen this one in years. I've been looking for something to watch I know is good, I might have to revisit this one.
My current favorite movie is Dark City Director's Cut. I have many favorites, but this one is just so cool! I own the blu-ray of course. Big Grin
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
(02-15-2020, 11:35 AM)Aeowulf Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 02:30 AM)Yanix26 Wrote: Saving Private Ryan by Tom Hanks Smile

Absolute classic! Haven't seen this one in years. I've been looking for something to watch I know is good, I might have to revisit this one.
You might also want to check out A Walk in the Clouds that stars Keanu Reeves and Aitana Sanchez
I also love Natural Born Killers Director's Cut and The Abyss Special Edition. Smile
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
Have you guys have watched the God of Gamblers? All God of Gamblers movies with Chao Yun-Fat...it's a complete movie....comedy, drama and full of thrilling actions. Overall it a nice movie to watch Smile