Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gambling Addiction
Have you been on the situation that you gamble too much?

Even on your dreams it was there and you almost think of gambling every now and then?

I was there on that situation before...I was 19 when I find myself addicted to poker and horse racing addiction.

I almost lose all of my monthly allowance in school just for this addiction and I cam to the point of selling some of my stuff and sometimes stealing money to my mom just to satisfy this gambling activities.

Few times I won big money but many times I am down with nothing. Luckily when I graduated from school and starting earning it made me become busy that I occasionally go on with this addiction and when I get married I finally stop everything.

By now I just play poker on my phone and do some betting using my bytes on other forum, sometimes when I win I choose to sell them rather than bet at all Smile
I definitely have an issue with scratch offs, whenever i have cash or change I buy scratch offs whether its a $1 ticket or a $20 dollar ticket I always do it when im in a convenience store
Technically we have a gambling talk thread already, but this one is different methinks, so I'll just leave it be and respond.

I come from a long line (read, two that I know of before me) of gambling addicts. My mother gambled away our entire savings and dad's business when I as a kid and she'd found online gambling. I avoid anyplace with gambling because I'm always afraid I'll lose control the way she did. I do have my own way to get a fix though: games with gambling in them. For example, I spent a lot of time and (fake) money on blackjack in Harvest Moon DS. I also like games that have things like slots and bingo.

Based on how into these forms I get, there's no doubt in my mind I'd be an addict to actual gambling as well.
I've never gambled before. I don't think I have an addictive personality.
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~
I do have an addictive personality, so I've avoided it for the most part. A couple of scratch offs and fantasy football are the few exceptions. I've seen people get it bad and lose everything. Can't let that happen.
Oh gambling addiction is really the hell.
I know a lot of people who really wasted a lot of money on gambling for nothing..
(03-10-2020, 07:35 PM)Aeowulf Wrote: I do have an addictive personality, so I've avoided it for the most part. A couple of scratch offs and fantasy football are the few exceptions. I've seen people get it bad and lose everything. Can't let that happen.

Wow, that's  a shame.  I can't imagine that happening. Sad
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~