Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Chat Thread
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.
Happy Friday everyone!
And a happy Friday to you too, Aeowulf! Any plans for this weekend?
Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is peanut butter sandwich and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, sipping a mild Italian roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. For lunch today : leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.
Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Lunch is leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and retiring to bed tonight.
Happy Saturday!
Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all, having a caramel cappuccino and Chinese herbal tea. Having lunch on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and dozing off tonight.
Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy,, meditating meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting off tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOyP4mHbG14