Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash
TMZ broke the story this morning that Kobe Bryant died Sunday in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California. Local news outlets and local police have confirmed the story.

Bryant was reportedly in his private helicopter with four other people when it crashed. His daughter Giana was among the deceased.
Emergency personnel responded when a fire broke out.

No one on board the helicopter survived.Vanessa Bryant was presumed to be not onboard.

This tragic news comes the day after Lebron James passed Kobe for 3rd on the all-time NBA scoring list.

Updating as I know more.
Its, sad. I just hope people don't forget about him
He died too young, Touched so many peoples lives.

Rest in peace.
Yep, not even an NBA fan, but what a tragic loss for the community. RIP Kobe.
(01-26-2020, 02:44 PM)Aeowulf Wrote: TMZ broke the story this morning that Kobe Bryant died Sunday in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California. Local news outlets and local police have confirmed the story.

Bryant was reportedly in his private helicopter with four other people when it crashed. His daughter Giana was among the deceased.
Emergency personnel responded when a fire broke out.

No one on board the helicopter survived.Vanessa Bryant was presumed to be not onboard.

This tragic news comes the day after Lebron James passed Kobe for 3rd on the all-time NBA scoring list.

Updating as I know more.

He is gone but will never be forgotten. Black Mamba Signing Off...
When I heard about this incident, I almost started to cry.. I feel so bad for innocent people getting into that..