Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linkin Park
Do you like Linkin Park? Smile
“It is about the real value of a real education, which has almost nothing to do with knowledge, and everything to do with simple awareness; awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, all the time, that we have to keep reminding ourselves over and over: This is Water. This is Water.” - David Foster Wallace.
They're pretty good. I think they were my favorite band back in like 2003. Tongue
[Image: cxu.png]
I love Linkin Park their album Meteora is my absolute favorite by them. I can listen to that entire album from start to finish without skipping any tracks.
"There is no passion to be found in settling for life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
I used to love Linkin Park! I haven't listened to them in ages though. Still good music any way you cut it.
[Image: 5.gif]
I love Linkin Park! One of my favorite bands. My favorite album is "Hybrid Theory".
They're my absolute favorite band growing up. My favorite song from them would be Faint. I don't listen to them as much as I used to anymore, but I do listen to them from time to time and I'll definitely listen to any new album that they release.