Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving Out With My Husband!!!
Glad to hear you're getting it done!
We are moving more stuff tomorrow. We are also getting an entertainment center, a couch, a love seat and reclincer chair tomorrow for the living room. We still need pack dishes and stuff from the bathroom. It's also getting late in the week to to phone of the internet/cable/phone company since we both work the rest of the week so we are going to to set up for them to come over next Wednesday or Thursday when we are both off to set it up.
[Image: 1GMg9L3.png]
A lot of moving furniture, literally. Tongue
The son of my cousin's girlfriend who passed away 3 years ago decided that he wanted the couch and the love seat since they belong to his mother. My cousin is giving us the recliner chair and he is also giving us a hideway couch which would be a lot better for us when our friends stay for the night. The rest of the stuff is getting moved over to the new place on Wednesday because the internet/phone/cable company is coming Thursday afternoon to hooked everything up for us so Wednesday will be our first official night in our new apartment and we are going to see about getting a new mattress for our bed. The one that is on it right isn't really mattress because it's from a futon couch so it keep slipping off the box spring.
My husband and I are official moved into our new apartment now. There is still some stuff at my mother's place but we got furniture so that the biggest part of all of it and we also got a new mattress for our bed now too.
Well congrats on getting it all done!
(06-25-2020, 03:10 PM)ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ Wrote: My husband and I are official moved into our new apartment now. There is still  some stuff at my mother's place but we got furniture so that the biggest part of all of it and we also got a new mattress for our bed now too.

My g/f and I lived in an apartment on 3 different occasions.  We didn't like it.  Loud neighbors, people hanging around outside on the porch, etc.  We happily live in a nice rental house now.  But if it works for you, then cool!
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~
The neighborhood where we live is pretty quiet but there is nosiy neighbor across the street but we don't pay much attention to him. The place is a lot better to have friends over because there's more space in our living room and our friends all really like the place. We have decided that we don't want one of the guys that helped us at place after finding out that he's not be trusted from my aunt's boyfriend and my cousin.
(07-03-2020, 04:35 AM)ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ Wrote: The neighborhood where we live is pretty quiet but there is nosiy neighbor across the street but we don't pay much attention to him.

Little things. There's always at least one of THOSE neighbors. Glad everything else is good.
Yes, I am too. We got got a mini chest freezer today which made it feel more like home since it gives us more space in fridge freezer now and we took all our frozen stuff down from my mother's place.