Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News New Look for Aeowulf
If you're here, you can see we have a new look. Please use this thread to provide feedback (appreciation, criticism, etc) and any bugs you may find.

Keep in mind, if you don't like it we still have our previous themes available for you to choose from. A few of them will be removed over time if they are not used. We are planning on a light variant theme update as well, so if that is your preference, please be patient and we will have theme for you as well.

I am excited about this one as we finally have a responsive theme. I am also reorganizing some forums and subforums to reduce the amount of clicking/digging you have to do in order to jump into a thread.

If you have any issues, please let me know!
Where did you get this? It's really cool! I love the sticky navigation/logo. I briefly used MyBB but couldn't find a theme with that....
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
Looks good! I can't wait for a light theme version
(11-18-2020, 03:05 PM)zoldos Wrote: Where did you get this? It's really cool! I love the sticky navigation/logo. I briefly used MyBB but couldn't find a theme with that....
Glad you like it. It was a paid theme, not custom, but I finally found one that mostly had what I wanted.

(11-18-2020, 03:39 PM)Toxique Wrote: Looks good! I can't wait for a light theme version

Awesome. I have to work through everything and perfect this one before I start work on the light one, but I already have a base for it, so hopefully it won't be as long as it took to get this one.
I love it because it so much easier to find the categories on it and it's easier to find the edit option when you make a post.

[Image: sUcVbBf.gif]
[Image: 1Nddp69.png]
^Avatar made by an online friend of mine^
^Signature made by another online friend of mine^
^Glow text made by me^

(11-19-2020, 09:59 AM)PersonaButterfly Wrote: I love it because it so much easier to find the categories on it and it's easier to find the edit option when you make a post.

Thank you for the feedback! Cool
This is beautiful! I LOVE IT!
(11-19-2020, 07:38 AM)Aeowulf Wrote: Glad you like it. It was a paid theme, not custom, but I finally found one that mostly had what I wanted.

Ah, cool.  Was it expensive?  I've never used a paid theme before....

Hmm....I can't seem to find a way to automatically follow topics I interact with and receive e-mails. I couldn't find that particular setting in my user options. Sad
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
Could someone share a screen shot I’m on mobile and it seems a bit bugged I. Had to switch to a different theme.
(11-21-2020, 10:21 AM)zoldos Wrote: Ah, cool.  Was it expensive?  I've never used a paid theme before....

Hmm....I can't seem to find a way to automatically follow topics I interact with and receive e-mails.  I couldn't find that particular setting in my user options. Sad

Surprisingly not. They usually are, but this one wasn't too bad.

As for the subscription, I disabled the automatic subscribe as it was annoying to a lot of people. To do it, hit New Reply (full reply, not quick reply), and right above where you hit post there is a "Thread Subscription" option where you can select your preference there.