Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overplayed song?
With the boom of the music industry this generation, there were a lot of songs that I can consider as overplayed. Here in the Philippines, I can say Gangnam Style is so overplayed. The first time I heard this song, I was entertained. But hearing it repeatedly, as in our neighbor's phone has this long message tone in the tune of Gangnam Style, it is just so annoying.

Do you know some of the overplayed songs today?
[Image: 300x7010.png]
Kitty Cat Butler
Promote your forum now!
Um, anything Taylor Swift... pretty much anything older than 6 months old on a Top 40 station.

I know Photograph by Nickelback was one of the most overplayed songs of its time.
The most overplayed songs I know of of the last few years would probably have to be Lil Nas X's Old town road and keke by drake.
Both completely overrated and annoying. But hey the world likes what it likes.
(12-31-2019, 08:28 PM)SaucyPastaTho Wrote: The most overplayed songs I know of of the last few years would probably have to be Lil Nas X's Old town road and keke by drake.
Both completely overrated and annoying. But hey the world likes what it likes.
Yep, those would be the 2 that came to my mind as well.
[Image: tOcN1NZ.png]
I can't tell which one was played more though honestly. Any good song is good but too much airtime and constant plays by everyone can make a song go stale real quick.

Drake has been pretty chill though, he hasn't put out any annoying hits lately. As for Lil Nas X I believe his last hit was panini.
I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado
[Image: lGy94Yw.gif]
^Kim Tae-hyung (V) banner made by me^