Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend Awards
What about maybe a Movie Snob award or someone that's into the entertainment section?
Not so its limited to a 1k post in that section
[Image: tOcN1NZ.png]
(12-31-2019, 05:10 PM)Mullet Muscle Wrote: What about maybe a Movie Snob award or someone that's into the entertainment section?
Not so its limited to a 1k post in that section
When it gets busy enough to break that section back out into Movies, TV, Music, etc, I had hoped for one for each of those. Right now it's just Ticket Counter for the combined.

Were you thinking a different metric than the 1k posts?
Instagram, YouTube & Twitter awards. Ask members to give a shoutout for the awards. Lure people for awards.
(01-01-2020, 05:44 PM)eXceptional Wrote: Instagram, YouTube & Twitter awards. Ask members to give a shoutout for the awards. Lure people for awards.

The thought had crossed my mind for these, but I'm not too sure of the criteria for them at the moment. An award for just a shoutout? What's the criteria for an account? I can tweet about the forum to my 3 followers, or my 30,000 botted followers. It needs a bit of Quality Control before I can implement. These are definitely on the list to be added, just trying to workout the details.

If you have suggestions regarding those details, I would love to thake them for considerations!
Instagram/Twitter Award Requirements:
1. 100+ Aeowulf posts Required.
2. 1000+ Instagram/Twitter Followers Required.
3. Must have a minimum of 50+ posts on Instagram or 300+ Tweet count.

The awards will be granted 30 days from the date of the shoutout. This is the best I came up with and YouTube doesn't need anything as such. Making a video is one of the biggest things that can be done for forum promotions.
(01-02-2020, 12:27 PM)eXceptional Wrote: Instagram/Twitter Award Requirements:
1. 100+ Aeowulf posts Required.
2. 1000+ Instagram/Twitter Followers Required.
3. Must have a minimum of 50+ posts on Instagram or 300+ Tweet count.

The awards will be granted 30 days from the date of the shoutout. This is the best I came up with and YouTube doesn't need anything as such. Making a video is one of the biggest things that can be done for forum promotions.

That's definitely something to work with. Reasonably hard but still reasonable.

Thank you!
Yearly awards you know the ones you see on HF's sites example ''user bob completed 5 year on this aeowulf forum ''.
(01-04-2020, 06:06 AM)King45Gamer Wrote: Yearly awards you know the ones you see on HF's sites example ''user bob completed 5 year on this aeowulf forum ''.

We have many (most) members that meet this criteria that are no longer here. I might use it an tweak it. i.e. "Active for over 5 years" - triggers on posts in 5 different calendar years.

Something else to work from. Cool
(12-30-2019, 08:46 PM)Aeowulf Wrote: I've added some more awards based on recommendations and discussions.

If you get a chance, take a look and provide critique on the award images names. I am still working on some of the triggers.

Still taking more recommendations.

Wow this is great...I want grab those awards real soon lol

You are really working hard on this @Aeowulf and I really admire all of your effort.

We will always be here for you bro Smile
Awards for:
- Mentor
- Member of the month
- Member of the year
- Most annoying member
- Most valued member
- Verified member
- All social media, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Google
- Migration
- Supporter