I would like some threads prefixes.
For example in webmaster forum it should be some prefixes like

Tutorial
Question
How to
Etc

It would help user
If someone want a tutorial he will look into [tutorials] threads
And if someone want to help he will look only threads with [questions] prefixes.
Thank you
Administrator/Owner at Anonshare.eu
Thanks for the suggestions.

For Tutorials, we have the Tutorials section: https://aeowulf.com/Forum-Tutorials
I may do prefixes for that section since it is technology in general. Would it make more sens to have one just for the Webmaster forum?

I think a Support prefix wouldn't be too bad. May make it easier to break out if it gets enough for a forum.

Until we figure out what works best, I've added a MyBB prefix since that seems to be the majority of topics. A few more for this board.
But if somebody want to add a tutorial about web design it should be on webmaster forum.
I suggest about prefixes because i just add some with style ony forum too  Big Grin
(01-08-2020, 05:10 PM)Mastersly Wrote: But if somebody want to add a tutorial about web design it should be on webmaster forum.
I suggest about prefixes because i just add some with style ony forum too  Big Grin

Yes, but that could work the other way too. Tongue

All tutorials in one spot, the prefixes there, or a tutorial prefix in multiple forums for them in those respective forums?

I'm curious what others think? If it makes the most sense, I'm all for doing it.
If you add a tutorial prefixe in webmaster and add all tutorial about web there
If somebody want a tutorial about web they can choose which prefixe they want to show
[Image: img_2017.jpg]
And if you can make it more easy to choose..i mean to putit where they can see it
(01-08-2020, 06:41 PM)Mastersly Wrote: If you add a tutorial prefixe in webmaster and add all tutorial about web there
If somebody want a tutorial about web they can choose which prefixe they want to show

And if you can make it more easy to choose..i mean to putit where they can see it

Problem with that is I can't trigger an award off prefixes, but I can based on what forum its posted in. Right now, we have an award for posting Tutorials.

I'm leaning more to a prefix for tutorials based on what it is.

EDIT: May have worked out a best of both worlds fix. Check it: https://aeowulf.com/Forum-Webmasters
We could have a suggestion Thread Prefixes
(01-19-2020, 01:13 AM)King45Gamer Wrote: We could have a suggestion Thread Prefixes
There is one active in this forum for this reason. This thread is using the Suggestion thread prefix. Wink