Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future computer
What will happen in the future for technology. As an I.T guy myself technology changes around us and always seeing new things.

For a example that computers are built into cars to drive themselves
[URL="http://www.baysidegamers.com"]www.baysidegamers.com[/URL]
more and more touchscreens will become standard and then smaller, probably wearables. And automation will thrive more and more
Martin Evans, post: 224, member: 14 Wrote:more and more touchscreens will become standard and then smaller, probably wearables. And automation will thrive more and more
Aren't necessarily. When blue ray came out everyone was talking about it and the cost was high. Years later the cost for a single blue ray disc has decreased, however normal dvd is still cheaper. For the past 2015 and 2016 blue ray aren't that popular as they were and dvd are still going strong.

That's what will happen for touchscreens for devices over 18inch screens
[URL="http://www.baysidegamers.com"]www.baysidegamers.com[/URL]
I think for personal use there will be more interaction with wearable tech, as the apple watch and google glass are becoming more popular (I know google glass has stopped but still), as well as more personal AI being introduced, like Microsoft buying out SwiftKey to use with Cortana and similar products.
I think tablets will more or less die out though as the sales for them have been declining as well as phones becoming ever more like phablets than they used to be.
Power of devices will continue to rise with moores law and that'd be great.
The person above me likes to eat soup with a fork... true story.
I think that tablets are going to take over in the long run. I'm not sure if it will be an iPad pro or not, but it will likely be something very similar.

One of these days, someone is going to do a better job doing a detachable 2-in-one, similar to the Surface, but a little bit better and more sturdy. And once that happens, I see tablets slowly replacing laptops in the next 10-15 years.