Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The strangest Country
What country do you consider to be the strangest?

I consider Israel pretty strange, due to the fact that you have all kinds of diverse people that do not know how to get along for long enough to actually benefit the nation as a whole.
I guess it's North Korea...as you can see, where in the world you will find it's people denied basic freedoms?
Families are always threatened with detentions.
Life is so boring out there.
(02-27-2020, 08:17 AM)Yanix26 Wrote: I guess it's North Korea...as you can see, where in the world you will find it's people denied basic freedoms?
Families are always threatened with detentions.
Life is so boring out there.

Same, this seems like a strange country indeed.
I went to Albania for a summer vacation once. The place i was staying at had pigs roaming on the streets.
(03-02-2020, 12:29 PM)korunovski Wrote: I went to Albania for a summer vacation once. The place i was staying at had pigs roaming on the streets.

Was that a part of a province or city itself? I guess pigs are being made to pets nowadays
I also visited Albania, its such a great country with very nice people but its all akward..
(03-02-2020, 05:46 PM)AliceKlane Wrote: I also visited Albania, its such a great country with very nice people but its all akward..

Why awkward?
I've seen travel shows about it, and it seems like a really nice country.
(03-03-2020, 03:28 AM)Michael Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 05:46 PM)AliceKlane Wrote: I also visited Albania, its such a great country with very nice people but its all akward..

Why awkward?

Maybe on how people treat tourists and visitors or maybe the language barrier that's make it awkward?
(03-04-2020, 03:37 AM)Yanix26 Wrote:

Why awkward?

Maybe on how people treat tourists and visitors or maybe the language barrier that's make it awkward?

Oh I see, I thought they were friendly though?
(03-04-2020, 03:52 AM)Michael Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 03:37 AM)Yanix26 Wrote:

Why awkward?

Oh I see, I thought they were friendly though?

Well, let's wait for @AliceKlane to confirm why is it akward being in Albania?