Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wallpaper_Engine
I really advise you get Wallpaper_Engine if you have the interest and money for it.
It's an awesome app that allows you to have animated and interactive backgrounds.
When I showed up in class, everyone was jealous on how cool my background was because of that software!
It is really stable and has many options to use, which makes it totally worth the 4 euros.
[Image: IjssOBh.png]
GewoonRobbie, post: 14706, member: 1018 Wrote:I really advise you get Wallpaper_Engine if you have the interest and money for it.
It's an awesome app that allows you to have animated and interactive backgrounds.
When I showed up in class, everyone was jealous on how cool my background was because of that software!
It is really stable and has many options to use, which makes it totally worth the 4 euros.
ill give it a shot befor purchasing it
GewoonRobbie, post: 14706, member: 1018 Wrote:I really advise you get Wallpaper_Engine if you have the interest and money for it.
Sounds great, im probably gonna be using that, thanks for the tip Big Grin
I've moved this to offtopic. https://gamehandout.com/threads/guidelin...views.625/ Here is a general guideline for the review section. Also, the reviews tend to be for games only.
[Image: Gptleader-468-2.gif]
Xyphien, post: 14794, member: 1 Wrote:I've moved this to offtopic. https://gamehandout.com/threads/guidelin...views.625/ Here is a general guideline for the review section. Also, the reviews tend to be for games only.
So we cant post review of program or other things?? (we still are in off topic, so it would be fine i think)
Nomec104, post: 14809, member: 964 Wrote:So we cant post review of program or other things?? (we still are in off topic, so it would be fine i think)
You can as long as the guidelines are met.
[Image: Gptleader-468-2.gif]
Xyphien, post: 14814, member: 1 Wrote:You can as long as the guidelines are met.
yay understood mate