Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch or play?
I don't really like getting all sweaty and all. It is hot in here and I don't like to play most of the time and yes. It has everything to do with my small build Sad
No team really want a shorty in their team after all. Well, I like to watch though.

You can feel the tension in the air even when you watch a game. So, I prefer watching the game most of the time.
The only time I enjoy watching, is when I bet real money on it.
I use to play and watch every sport but as years went out i just tended to go back to playing soccer rather than the other sports and more socially, My old school friends and i use it as a way to catch up with a game once a month or so.
Neither used to play and watch soccer lost interest cause man united went shit
(02-14-2020, 09:05 AM)keztheguru Wrote: Neither used to play and watch soccer lost interest cause man united went shit
Tongue  They really did.

they'll be back though, it’s ManU.
I love playing basketball a lot and watching NBA games is my daily routine.

(02-14-2020, 09:05 AM)keztheguru Wrote: Neither used to play and watch soccer lost interest cause man united went shit
Manchester City has been banned from UEFA club competitions for the next two seasons -- beginning in 2020/21 -- and handed a $32.5 million fine by European football's governing body.