Aeowulf
Poll: What gaming system do you play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
XBOX ONE
0%
PS4
100.00%
XBOX 360
0%
PS3
0%
Wii
0%
PC
0%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What system do you play?
360 but i like android devices as well
360 but gamecube is a close second. Madden 07 on that is better than madden 13.
Xbox 360 and PC
[Image: tech_n9ne_sig_by_delillo_grafix-d5fwnwu.png]
I use the PC for The Sims 3 and 2, and also SimCity.
My vote was for the Xbox 360 i have other game consoles but i mostly play on this game console the most
I use my PS3 mostly I haven't used my PS2 for a long time since the summer I think and I want to play it a little again. I also have a PS Vita which I use quite a bit, but the PS3 is my number one system for just gaming.
I've only played the Vita a couple of times. I feel like I'm missing out. Tongue
[Image: cxu.png]
I use to play on Nintendo and Sony consoles growing up, but when Microsoft introduced Xbox and Xbox 360, I have been addicted to it ever since. I have tried out the PlayStation 3, but me being a Multiplayer gamer, I didn't feel PlayStation could compete with Xbox 360. The online communities are completely different. I feel Xbox 360 is more active and provides a better atmosphere.
Used to play the Wii, but ever since it broke I've been using the Gamecube.
Viper Wrote:I use to play on Nintendo and Sony consoles growing up, but when Microsoft introduced Xbox and Xbox 360, I have been addicted to it ever since. I have tried out the PlayStation 3, but me being a Multiplayer gamer, I didn't feel PlayStation could compete with Xbox 360. The online communities are completely different. I feel Xbox 360 is more active and provides a better atmosphere.
I probably prefer Xbox 360's online over PS3's, but that's to be expected when you're paying monthly for it. That's why I'm hoping the PS4 can be a bit more like 360 when it comes to online integration. I still would take PS3 over it any day because it's hardware is more impressive, I like the exclusives more, and online is free.
[Image: cxu.png]