Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What websites do you visit daily?
I tend to visit Youtube, Facebook, Forum Promotion forum, my own websites, and Warrior forum the most.
I used to frequent a plethora of forums back in the day then life got hectic. There are a few forums I have joined recently that I am trying to get back in the swing of things. But it basically boil down to Facebook, Youtube, a few Fantasy Football pages, and my own site braincells4rent.com
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.

Henny Youngman
Forum Promotion, Wober, my forum, Facebook, ProphpBB Support forum, here, and Website Forums.
This forum, Forum Promotion, Society Of Truth, Beautiful Forums, KVCHosting, and my school work. Tongue
Facebook,youtube,my forum and many other forums
[Image: gf947PF.png]
My university's website, of course. Besides that, probably facebook, my own forum, along with this forum and the MyBB community forums.
My personal email, my work email, my freelance email, youtube, six forums (I think), twitter...I think those are the main daily ones.
I visit facebook daily and email.. also some netflix!
There are a few websites that I tend to visit daily, a few include Facebook and Instagram. As much as these websites can frustrate me, I seem to be stuck to them and visit them too often. I use Facebook mostly for talking with my friends whereas Instagram is more of a distraction. I could be doing something useful with my time but instead I am scrolling through Instagram, reading posts I probably do not care much about. It is a vicious cycle.
Mostly Reddit and YouTube/Netflix, reddit to see what’s happening today, then YouTube/Netflix to watch videos
[Image: AO23sFn.png]