Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats in your X-Box?
Any of you own custom or upgraded xbox 1's (heck, even 360's)? If so, what are your specs for the console? Been wondering what others have, as I have been getting more digital games as of late, and have been considering if I should buy hardware to upgrade my X-Box 1.
Nah, just a standard Xbox One S. As for what's in it, dust. hehehe
~Nonsensical Musings | My Youtube~
OG xbox: 1tb hdd, 128mb ram, LED mod, custom USB mod to controller ports, noctua fans to help cool the thing, Modded firmware.

Xbox 360: modded firmware... not much needed to be changed, has an aftermarket wifi card since it didn't come with one being a fat xbox 360

most of my modding has been to my OG xbox though.

I've yet to get a newer xbox than the 360
128mb RAM? That doesn't seem like a lot. lol
@zoldos, the Xbox came with 64mb lol.

basically, I doubled it, not that the games use it, but the emulators and modded stuff do.

especially the arcade stuf
also don't forget it came out in like 2001...

see there are two blank solder pads on the board that can support additional ram chips, and it's easy and cheap to get them now.

note example below, newer boards don't have those blank ram spots.

[Image: g0vr2urk0e511.jpg]
Xbox 360, favorite console of all time all of the PS are garbage and the xbox one is just too much.
(03-05-2020, 09:37 AM)Spook of the lost Wrote: @zoldos, the Xbox came with 64mb lol.

basically, I doubled it, not that the games use it, but the emulators and modded stuff do.

especially the arcade stuf
also don't forget it came out in like 2001...

see there are two blank solder pads on the board that can support additional ram chips, and it's easy and cheap to get them now.

note example below, newer boards don't have those blank ram spots.

hehe I was gonna say.  I don't like old consoles. Big Grin