Aeowulf
  • 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Aeowulf
Seeing these elsewhere and it just struck me that I don't have a thread up here.

So, why not, ask some questions?
I'd like to ask you my favorite question to ask people. How would you describe your favorite or least favorite scent to someone who has never smelled a thing? Think of it like describing color to someone who was born blind.
(02-23-2020, 11:02 PM)Juneberry Wrote: I'd like to ask you my favorite question to ask people. How would you describe your favorite or least favorite scent to someone who has never smelled a thing? Think of it like describing color to someone who was born blind.
Oh jeez... I barely know how to describe it.

There's this scent that I smelled as a child, it was water that had been sitting in plastic in the sun for... who knows how long. It smelled like tainted, fishy (but not too fishy) water with a spice to it. For some reason, it reoccurs to me but only when I am eating pico de gallo. Maybe that was the spice. I can barely recall.

That's weird. Thanks for starting with the most interesting question I've ever gotten. Tongue
You're welcome! I love asking it because it discombobulates people but also gives me info and sensory details I can use in my writing. :3

Next question: What are your hobbies?
(02-24-2020, 08:45 AM)Juneberry Wrote: You're welcome! I love asking it because it discombobulates people but also gives me info and sensory details I can use in my writing. :3

Next question: What are your hobbies?

Tongue Well it definitely got me!

Finally, an easy one:

Playing soccer, watching football, gardening, playing video games, and messing with my internet projects.
What kind of internet projects do you have?
Besides Aeowulf, I have also recently acquired https://commgiant.com and am going to see what I can do with that. I also support http://makestation.net as much as I can.

Working on building all 3 as best as I can!
Is there a way I can be helpful? I worry you're overworked.
(02-25-2020, 01:14 PM)Juneberry Wrote: Is there a way I can be helpful? I worry you're overworked.

You're doing it! Posting is always helpful. That seems to be my biggest task is to get and keep people talking while I try to promote and draw more people in. Thank you though! Heart
How do you recruit more people to join in? *needs all the help she can get herself*
  • 1(current)
  • Next