Aeowulf
  • 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask the Berry
I don't really know what to say that isn't in the title... Just ask me anything. Smile
What's the most fun project you're working on right now?
Probably my primary project. It's a supernatural investigative series. I'm good with the characters and such, but now I'm on the part where there's actual investigation going on, though, and I'm not too good at it yet... I plan to read some of dad's crime novels (he loooooves the In Death series by Nora Roberts as JD Robb) to get an idea of how to write interesting investigative moments.
Always good to use frames of reference.

Speaking of, have you ever read Nancy Drew? Or interested in the new Nancy Drew TV show? I think that's a supernatural, investigator type that could also be interested.
I read some Nancy Drew when I was young but barely remember it... and I'm not sure what service the show will be on, so not sure I can watch it.
The CW I believe.

What's your favorite book series?
That's a really hard one, but thinking about it... In terms of non-manga, my favorite series is probably The Symphony of Ages by Elizabeth Haydon.
Time traveling. I love it. Have you ever read the Island in the Sea of Time series? Or the Change/Emberverse series? Both by S.M. Stirling. Great books!
I haven't read either series! Thank you for adding to my 'tbr' list. :3
No problem. Tongue The Island in the Sea of Time is the time-travelling one, while the Emberverse series is the world they left behind (apocalyptic recovery). Really good series, and an interesting tie-in despite them not having anything to do with each other.

Watching anything good lately?
  • 1(current)
  • Next