Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Democratic Primary
Super Tuesday has passed, and it looks like Biden and Sanders are the clear front-runners. Warren is hanging on for dear life.

Bloomberg thankfully acquiesced, following Buttigieg and Klobuchar also bowing out.

How do you think this is going to play out? Are we going to get the brokered convention some have been hoping for?
It probably will be a neck and neck race between Biden and Sanders.
Can't really say who'll be the Democratic candidate though.
Warran just backed out this morning.

It looks like it will be indeed Biden and Sanders going for this one. Biden has been the vice president before, so he has this going for him.
(03-05-2020, 11:25 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Warran just backed out this morning.

It looks like it will be indeed Biden and Sanders going for this one. Biden has been the vice president before, so he has this going for him.

Another one bites the dust!

Yeah, definitely looking like Biden is going to take this one, with Sanders dragging along until the convention where he MIGHT get close enough to force a brokered convention, at which point I would be very surprised if they went with Sanders over Biden.
I guess Joe Biden will definitely takes this one against Bernie Sanders.
Bernie just dropped out. It pretty much leaves the nomination up to Biden. He's the only viable one who's really left. This November is about to be a very interesting election.
(04-09-2020, 11:41 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: This November is about to be a very interesting election.

I feel like its going to turn out like the last one. I'm really tired of terrible choices for President.

The COVID impact on the economy and eerything really, is the big surprise on seeing how it changes voters attitudes. The one big thing Trump had going for him (economy) has been wiped out in an instant because off uncontrollable circumstances.
I read somewhere that the unemployment rate is now about 13%. That was about a week ago. It will be interesting to see how far this goes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/03/upsho...ssion.html