Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for SEO
What are your feelings on paying for SEO?

I personally pay for all of my SEO, on my other site I put in $30-60 a month on SEO at SEOClerks, and I'm ranked on the first page on about 80% of my keywords (The bigger ones for the most part) and the other 20% I'm on page 2-5.
[Image: Gptleader-468-2.gif]
I have a keen interest in SEO and tend to do a lot of it myself, however if I am running low on time I will outsource the work
Xyphien, post: 34, member: 11 Wrote:What are your feelings on paying for SEO?

I personally pay for all of my SEO, on my other site I put in $30-60 a month on SEO at SEOClerks, and I'm ranked on the first page on about 80% of my keywords (The bigger ones for the most part) and the other 20% I'm on page 2-5.
This is something that I am going to have to try. With my ecommerce sites, if I paid $60 a month to rank #1 for even 2 or 3 of my keywords I would make my money back easy.
I prefer to do SEO by myself because I have no idea what kind of strategies they do on SeoClerks. Better safe than sorry Wink

I pay for advertising to get traffic, that way I get what I want faster.
I do all my own SEO and advertising, excluding staff helping. I don't pay for SEO, simply because a lot of them either do poor SEO, don't know the niche I'm after or do some gray hat SEO that could let it go badly. Of course it's not to say that it won't or they're not good, I'd just rather do my own that way I can get my own data from it to see what worked and use it for later.
The person above me likes to eat soup with a fork... true story.
I paid for one services which I'm pleased about from SEOclerk. Won't see much till 8 weeks or less, and I had a full report document which is good in away, bad part was the red errors that needs doing, 29% it is
[URL="http://www.baysidegamers.com"]www.baysidegamers.com[/URL]
EMpire, post: 401, member: 16 Wrote:I paid for one services which I'm pleased about from SEOclerk. Won't see much till 8 weeks or less, and I had a full report document which is good in away, bad part was the red errors that needs doing, 29% it is

I have heard of SEOClerks before, but thought it was a bit sketchy. Glad to hear some good news about them, I'll have to check them out.

In response to the topic, I would do SEO myself if I had the time for it but with work and everything now, it's a bit difficult to get things rolling myself so I've been looking out for services. SEOClerks is now on the list. Smile
[Image: fk8gn9.png]
Any recommendations for what to look for in an SEOClerks gig [USER=1]@Xyphien[/USER] ? Do you purchase the same gig every month? Do you change up the keywords? Smile
Sam, post: 637, member: 40 Wrote:Any recommendations for what to look for in an SEOClerks gig [USER=1]@Xyphien[/USER] ? Do you purchase the same gig every month? Do you change up the keywords? Smile
I look specifically for ratings and the sellers level. If the seller is 3-X I'll purchase from them. As well as a 99% like rating. Let's face it, you will always have that one guy that downvotes just to do so. So, when I look at a product, I see all the reviews and skim through each one to see if anyone has waited a month or two to rate the post, etc. I tend to use the same keywords every month until I get them number one, then switch over to starting a new keyword, and the following month add the original keywords up to keep them up. Of course my SEO isn't as hard as others as I use a specific, tight/smaller niche than the average person. Like, it'll probably take a while to get webmaster up as a keyword so I'd go with Webmaster Information, Webmaster Help, Webmaster Webmaster Info instead.

I tend to stick with the top gigs in this topic: https://www.webmaster.college/threads/pa...n-work.59/ because of two reasons, I've used them a lot, and because I have coupons for them XD

I got these coupons specifically because of this site, and they are only found here. I've used them several times, and haven't had anything but positive responses from using them.
[Image: Gptleader-468-2.gif]
Well, my niche is drum lessons - and I've calculated that it would take $40,000, in all, to build a FB page (a good one) and also to market to it. Now, I'm not sure if an SEO job with the right targeting would be as much - but I'd say yes - and maybe more!