Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trick to get thousand of backlinks in a week
I am going to share with everyone a trick to get thousand of backlinks in a week. It is very simple, you just need to focus on:

- dofollow links
- forum software
- forum niche

I am sure you wonder "Why do we need to know the forum software?"
The answer is: because forum softwares like MyBB have everything set to dofollow by default, and because 97% of MyBB users don't know what dofollow means.

Now that we know which forum software we are looking for, we just need to find a showcase with all MyBB forums listed. This is the right place: http://community.mybb.com/forum-137.html

I am sure you have found out the trick :p

If your forum is about gaming, check out for gaming forums running MyBB, add rich keywords in your signature and user URL and start posting in them. Your post don't need to be high quality as long as the thread is.

For faster backlinks, use their Forumgames/General Discussion section and bump a bunch of those topics, and don't forget to add your site to sheir showcase if they have any.

EDIT: DO NOT POST TO MANY BACKLINKS IN BAD QUALITY FORUMGAMES/GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTIONS, IT IS BAD FOR SEO. KEEP SWITCHING THE FORUM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the trick. I wish you good luck on improving your SEO. Don't forget to leave a like!
Hugop, post: 320, member: 23 Wrote:For faster backlinks, use their Forumgames/General Discussion section and bump a bunch of those topics, and don't forget to add your site to sheir showcase if they have any.

I don't think that will help too much - no keyword rich text let alone genre text, might even hurt your SEO and SERPs.
Google had been known to disregard too many links coming from one domain, might even class it as link farming and blacklist your domain entirely, it's happened to me before.
The person above me likes to eat soup with a fork... true story.
Earth Be Lost, post: 334, member: 15 Wrote:no keyword rich text let alone genre text, might even hurt your SEO and SERPs.
That depends where you post, note that your signature is the backlink. If you post in a content rich section with 100+ pages, it won't hurt anything. However, you aren't supposed to make +20posts daily, you need to change your forum everytime.
Earth Be Lost, post: 334, member: 15 Wrote:Google had been known to disregard too many links coming from one domain, might even class it as link farming and blacklist your domain entirely, it's happened to me before.
I wonder what you have done, it has never happened to me.
I've heard of what Earth Be Lost saying happening before. Google actually disregards most back-links in forums anyways from what I hear. They contribute only a very tiny fraction to your SEO. Links on actual websites, particularly respected ones will do much more, but, and I think this goes without saying, it is also much harder to get those.
[Image: 3036d1393813666-some-new-stuff-link.png]
Hugop, post: 359, member: 23 Wrote:That depends where you post, note that your signature is the backlink. If you post in a content rich section with 100+ pages, it won't hurt anything. However, you aren't supposed to make +20posts daily, you need to change your forum everytime.

That's why I quoted your advice about posting in their Forumgames/General Discussion section, they tend to not be related to much, let alone your forum genre. Not to mention the more links people have in the signature, the less effective it'll be for yourself with SEO. You also said bump a bunch, which implies you should post a lot daily.

Hugop, post: 359, member: 23 Wrote:I wonder what you have done, it has never happened to me.

I've done a lot of SEO for a number of years and a lot of experimenting with SEO, and my experiment of having a lot of backlinks from one site (e.g your suggestion) did get the domain blacklisted, so I did your advice.
The person above me likes to eat soup with a fork... true story.
Earth Be Lost, post: 370, member: 15 Wrote:I've done a lot of SEO for a number of years and a lot of experimenting with SEO, and my experiment of having a lot of backlinks from one site (e.g your suggestion) did get the domain blacklisted, so I did your advice.
"If your forum is about gaming, check out for gaming forums running MyBB, add rich keywords in your signature and user URL and start posting in them. Your post don't need to be high quality as long as the thread is.
I said "them" which is plural and told that the thread needs to be good. I told them to post in those places for faster backlink but forgot to mention to not abuse it, that's my bad Wink

However, having a lot of backlinks from a site and get blacklisted is rare because there are many users with 30k dofollow signature backlinks that never get blacklisted. Did you paid for them?