Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is AdSense dead?
I've been using AdSense on my main site for over a year now and generate income, but nowhere as much as I would had this been a few years ago. I don't think AdSense is as good as they once were. Do you still use AdSense and is it giving you a decent amount of income? What other programs would you recommend?
The Mockingjays
A Hunger Games Forum
Jerlene, post: 910, member: 734 Wrote:I've been using AdSense on my main site for over a year now and generate income, but nowhere as much as I would had this been a few years ago. I don't think AdSense is as good as they once were. Do you still use AdSense and is it giving you a decent amount of income? What other programs would you recommend?

SEO and social media tend to cost these days. Therefore whatever is made has to exceed that cost. Anyway, I made a little money on Adsense back in 2011 - but I wasn't paying for SEO (SEO was much easier.).
I use adsense on most of my websites. I make some sort of money off of it from my various websites, but it's not all that good if you have a smaller website imo as it'll take a long time to reach the threshold of $100. I barely make that a month and that's from my website with almost 40k members on it. However, it's still one of the go to's when it comes to automatic ads being displayed.
[Image: Gptleader-468-2.gif]
I sell ads more then I use adsense. I tend to get more ROI when I do that.
[Image: randallcooper.png]
Steam: [URL="https://steamcommunity.com/id/randallcooper/"]Steam Community :: Deathstarr[/URL]
In my experiences, I've been better off selling advertisement spots for fixed periods of time through online ad marketplaces like BuySellAds and AdClerks. I still utilize Adsense as a backfill when these spots haven't been sold just yet, but I really don't see much money coming from Adsense. I typically get like $1 a day, which is nothing.