Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 - The 2020 Coronavirus Outbreak
They have opened an Atlantic bubble between PEI, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland. PEI also had no new cases since April 28th but that changed today when it was announced that we had 3 new cases but none of the retailed to Atlantic bubble that opened up though. They are easing restrictions for the group homes which allows to visit family not with having to self-isolate for 14 days after returning back. They also went letting anybody that was dating the groups have physical contact significant other but that is going to easing very soon too which will be very good for my best friend and her fiance.
[Image: OF79a5O.png]
V banner by me
Keep Americans out! Tongue we seem to be spreading it around a lot. Good y'all have some semblances of normal life.
There is now 6 new cases with 5 of them related to the same person but there's no community related cases so they are keep everything as it is with the Atlantic Bubble and everything else.
[Image: OF79a5O.png]
V banner by me
Still good for the most part then.

I think places here are starting to shut down all over again, so we're going to be dealing with this for a while.