Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 - The 2020 Coronavirus Outbreak
There are 80 cases and 11 active cases where I live now. They are shutting down everything where I live for two weeks because they are sure where newest cases came from and there is a very high risk of community spread now. The place where I work is still open for now because everyone has being adhering to the public guidelines since it reopened but the staff between the ages of 20-29 have get test for the virus.
[Image: tlKChRg.gif]
[Image: wIF4gvz.gif]
^Min Yoongi (Suga) avatar and signature made by me^
^100% Suga Biased blinkie made by me^
Sad to hear. A lot of places are closing down around where I am again as well. I still have to go in a few times per week too.
(12-07-2020, 07:08 AM)Aeowulf Wrote: Sad to hear. A lot of places are closing down around where I am again as well. I still have to go in a few times per week too.

There are now 84 cases with 11 of them be linked to each other. They have Circuit Breaker approach to figure the cause of cases that are linked to each other but there was good news today that they are no new cases.
They are now 141 cases where I live since the pandmeic started almost a year ago now. The place where I was in red level for a 72 hours because they didn't know where the current cases but they have now determind that all the cases are related in some way to each other. The recent cases have all been 14-29 years who just don't seem to care about the rules set in place to keep them safe which is not the case everywhere but sure has been the case where I live with most of people who have gotten it.