Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lurid Macabre - Picture & Video networking!
Check out The Lurid Macabre! A cool picture/video/blogging networking site sorta like Instagram, but with more features and my own custom look!  Free!  You can also post your own digital stock photos for sale and advertise your own site!

The Lurid Macabre
https://theluridmacabre.com
My Youtube ~ Personal Vlog & Random Musings
Awesome!

Here's to hoping you can get as big as "them." Good luck with it!
I took it down do to excessive bugs. Sad
(10-06-2020, 06:56 AM)zoldos Wrote: I took it down do to excessive bugs. Sad

Well that's sad to hear. Hopefully you can get it fixed.
(10-06-2020, 01:50 PM)Aeowulf Wrote: Well that's sad to hear. Hopefully you can get it fixed.

I'm actually requesting a refund. This is the second time I've tried it, and the same bugs still aren't getting fixed, even after multiple support tickets....
(10-06-2020, 05:54 PM)zoldos Wrote: I'm actually requesting a refund. This is the second time I've tried it, and the same bugs still aren't getting fixed, even after multiple support tickets....

Ah, bad script. Totally get it. So many of them look nice but are really.... just bad. Hope you get it!
(10-07-2020, 07:49 AM)Aeowulf Wrote: Ah, bad script. Totally get it. So many of them look nice but are really.... just bad. Hope you get it!

Thanks man!  I do know if it gets denied, I can open a case.  It's from Evanto Market but sold by a third party.