Fatboy Slim
DJ Assassin - Frag Out
Paffendorf - Lalala Girl
Depeche Mode
Sick Puppies - You're going Down
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
It's a mix of many different genres and times Big Grin
[SPOILER="PRAISE THE LORD!"][Image: closeupgaben.jpg] [/SPOILER]
I am open-minded by that question,and I listen almost everything,but I prefer metal and classical music.
Favourite bands : Iron Maiden,Radiohead,Amon Amarth,2CELLOS,Sabaton,Hladno Pivo (Croatian band,literal translation "Cold beer" lol ),AC/DC,Slipknot,Muse,... Big Grin
therealattacka, post: 9201, member: 102 Wrote:Alright then here we go again, time to show off the weird music i listen to <3
With links to teh music and everything

Finntroll - Black/heavy folk metal Currently my absolute favourite, has growling that actually fits the music :p (Link)
Wintersun - Metal but.. Hard to explain (Link)
Wardruna - Modern Folk music inspired by the runic alphabet (Link)
F-777 - Electronic music on teh interwebz (Link)
Korpiklaani - Teh most Suomi metal. (Link)
Sabaton - Gotta go power metal. Sings in english except one album (Link)
Waterflame - Most diverse music ever (Link)

Then there is around 8-9 bands that are not known outside sweden so they are pretty useless to add to this list.

Yes, i love metal, it's a natural habit or something XD Just like the rest of Fenno-scandia :p
Metal was never my thing but I know a bunch of people who love it, I like hard rock though. Folk is interesting to me, if I listen to folk it's usually a blend of modern characteristics with folk. Occasionally I do listen to celtic music.
Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate.
- J. R. R. Tolkien
WalrusOfRock, post: 9266, member: 697 Wrote:Metal was never my thing but I know a bunch of people who love it, I like hard rock though. Folk is interesting to me, if I listen to folk it's usually a blend of modern characteristics with folk. Occasionally I do listen to celtic music.
Metal is a pretty odd genre indeed, either you love it, or hate it... or think it's incomprehensible.

I have a hard time listening to many American metal bands thou, maybe it's the way the metal plays that matters to me
therealattacka, post: 9270, member: 102 Wrote:Metal is a pretty odd genre indeed, either you love it, or hate it... or think it's incomprehensible.

I have a hard time listening to many American metal bands thou, maybe it's the way the metal plays that matters to me
The only metal I can see myself listening to is Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden
Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate.
- J. R. R. Tolkien
BananaPie, post: 9263, member: 283 Wrote:I am open-minded by that question,and I listen almost everything,but I prefer metal and classical music.
Favourite bands : Iron Maiden,Radiohead,Amon Amarth,2CELLOS,Sabaton,Hladno Pivo (Croatian band,literal translation "Cold beer" lol ),AC/DC,Slipknot,Muse,... Big Grin
I don't really listen to classical music, but I do enjoy some composers (mainly Czech ones because I am kinda patriot lol) Smile I recommend Bedřich Smetana and his Vltava, which is actually based on a Czech river (Vltava). Just like the river, it starts off slow and silent, but then it begins to get wilder and wilder Smile
[MEDIA=youtube]uI8iTETiSqU[/MEDIA]
Another famous czech composer is Antonín Dvořák, here is New World Symhpony for example. It has around 45 minutes, but you can find the shortened version which is about 9 minutes. I added the full version because you can hear part of Jaws theme at 31 : 32. I guess the creators got some inspiration from us Big Grin
[MEDIA=youtube]ETNoPqYAIPI[/MEDIA]
[SPOILER="PRAISE THE LORD!"][Image: closeupgaben.jpg] [/SPOILER]
I've heard of Vltava on my music classes in school. And Dvorak (can't find that special symbols,fun fact : it's pronounced as Dvozhak or something like that) is one of my favourites. I love his Humoresque.
From Croats,you have Vatroslav Lisinski,which is fenomenal. His thematic was Croatia in the age of Turkish invasions,and how Croatia resisted them and prevented them from invading the Europe. And you have Ivan Zajc,which was quite similar to Lisinski.
And 2CELLOS. They do covers of modern songs on cellos. It's pretty fuckin' cool Big Grin
I am currently listening to Nightcore - When Angels Deserve To Die
[MEDIA=youtube]P0ZneAO1a1g[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]e_S9VvJM1PI[/MEDIA]
The person above me likes to eat soup with a fork... true story.
[MEDIA=youtube]vX73HGIVf8Y[/MEDIA]

Great piece of black metal awesomeness
  •  Previous
  • 54(current)
  • Next