Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Ozzie stuff
Ask any questions you have for me here.
How long have you been on forums? Smile
“It is about the real value of a real education, which has almost nothing to do with knowledge, and everything to do with simple awareness; awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, all the time, that we have to keep reminding ourselves over and over: This is Water. This is Water.” - David Foster Wallace.
2787cmt Wrote:How long have you been on forums? Smile

Just over 3 years. Seems like it's been longer though.
What forums do you go on? Big Grin
“It is about the real value of a real education, which has almost nothing to do with knowledge, and everything to do with simple awareness; awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, all the time, that we have to keep reminding ourselves over and over: This is Water. This is Water.” - David Foster Wallace.
Who's your favorite singer? Smile
2787cmt Wrote:What forums do you go on? Big Grin
This one, and FP sometimes are the only ones I visit fairly regularly.

Kiiu Wrote:Who's your favorite singer? Smile

Freddie Mercury. Paul McCartney is a close 2nd.
Do you remember your days on UpperDeckU? Smile
2787cmt Wrote:Do you remember your days on UpperDeckU? Smile

Not much of them, to be honest. I only remember a handful of moments.
Ozzie Wrote:

You can always look back at those topics for UDK and UDU memories on the old forum. In fact, we should probably make a version of those topics on here, as well. Smile

Do you remember how cool "see em tee" was? Smile
2787cmt Wrote:
Ozzie Wrote:

You can always look back at those topics for UDK and UDU memories on the old forum. In fact, we should probably make a version of those topics on here, as well. Smile

Do you remember how cool "see em tee" was? Smile

I still remember what you looked like. Haha, I don't even remember what I looked like. I just remember you because you had the Rays jersey, and you were pretty much the only person I remember ever seeing wear any Rays shirt.