Aeowulf
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey's Asking Page!
Hey guys I will be answering random questions you have for me. Please I implore you to ask me things haha. Anyways, I'll leave the questions to you guys. Bye for now!! Smile
Have you been on any other forums lately? I never seen you on them anymore. Tongue
“It is about the real value of a real education, which has almost nothing to do with knowledge, and everything to do with simple awareness; awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, all the time, that we have to keep reminding ourselves over and over: This is Water. This is Water.” - David Foster Wallace.
Haha not lately. This is the first one I've been on in months lol
You should go on forums more. Tongue

When was the last time you went on your old forum?
“It is about the real value of a real education, which has almost nothing to do with knowledge, and everything to do with simple awareness; awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, all the time, that we have to keep reminding ourselves over and over: This is Water. This is Water.” - David Foster Wallace.
Umm... let's see that was in 8th grade... so 1 year now xD
Do you play any organized sports?
[Image: cxu.png]
Do you speak any other languages besides English?
Ozzie Wrote:Do you speak any other languages besides English?

I speak Japanese, I'm learning Spanish and I know some latin

2091401 Wrote:Do you play any organized sports?

I play soccer and baseball but not a lot haha.
If you could visit any country for free, which country would you choose?
Ozzie Wrote:If you could visit any country for free, which country would you choose?

Japan!!!