Aeowulf
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Null [recruiting]
Null is a dedicated gaming group designed for the utmost of gamers.

Code:
Username:
Number of hours you play games online:
Tell us a little about yourself (50 Words Minimum):
Favorite game:

For any questions PM me!
Must post at least once a day in the sub forum.

Benefits:
-Free XBL.
-Make new friends.
-Contests and much more!
[Image: NzogiIz.gif?dateline=1392616700]
Username: Toxique
Number of hours you play games online: It varies each day, I don't have an exact number.
Tell us a little about yourself (50 Words Minimum): I am a gamer and have been since I can remember, I mostly game on my xbox and sometimes enjoy gaming on my pc. I enjoy the shooter and adventures game the most but I do not only play those game types. I game in my free time but since it is the summer I will have a lot of free time Smile And yes I will be able to post in the subforum almost everyday.
Favorite game: Rainbow Six Vegas
Vouch for this group, I was the previous owner
Recruitment is still going, I will read applications once there are more of them.
(06-14-2014, 06:57 PM)Aeon Wrote: Recruitment is still going, I will read applications once there are more of them.

I feel that you should accept people now and not wait for other applicants, more people will apply to a group that has more than one member right?
I would apply but I don't see why we need to tell you about ourselves.
Maybe swap that question for one like "Why do you want to join our group?" or something.

Edit: + This doesn't tell us barely anything about the group.
(06-18-2014, 11:54 AM)Extrainac Wrote: I would apply but I don't see why we need to tell you about ourselves.
Maybe swap that question for one like "Why do you want to join our group?" or something.

Edit: + This doesn't tell us barely anything about the group.

It is what it is. I want to get to know you a bit, to see who you are.

Quote: This doesn't tell us barely anything about the group.

The group description is all you need to know, for now.
Username: oCherries.
Number of hours you play games online: Maybe 40 hours per week.
Tell us a little about yourself (50 Words Minimum): I am a big gamer, I play a lot of shooting games such as Call of Duty and Battlefield, I am currently at college doing website development (I am getting there) I'm not the best in the world as I am still pretty basic with my coding, I would enjoy to join the group as I really enjoy gaming and the group looking very HQ, Also I am a guitarist and play in 2 bands, I play gigs most weekends, I am currently engaged and we have planned a wedding for next year so I'm also quite excited about that.
Favorite game: Call of Duty Ghosts, I really enjoy this game, it has an amazing feel and really good graphics.
That user bar looks familiar >: D

Good luck with recruitment.
(06-13-2014, 10:01 AM)Toxique Wrote: Username: Toxique
Number of hours you play games online: It varies each day, I don't have an exact number.
Tell us a little about yourself (50 Words Minimum): I am a gamer and have been since I can remember, I mostly game on my xbox and sometimes enjoy gaming on my pc. I enjoy the shooter and adventures game the most but I do not only play those game types. I game in my free time but since it is the summer I will have a lot of free time Smile And yes I will be able to post in the subforum almost everyday.
Favorite game: Rainbow Six Vegas

So when will I find out if I have been accepted or not?