Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Headshots Active Shooter in Texas Church
One innocent victim is dead, and another is in critical condition after a gunman opened fire during service this morning at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Texas. The gunmen is also dead, after being dispatched within 6 seconds of starting shooting.

The shooting was caught during a live internet stream of the church service. A man dressed in a black trench coat with a hood jumped up and started shooting members of the church. Luckily, an armed member of the church was able to take him out by a single headshot before the shooter could get off his third shot. At least five armed members of the church instantly responded and trained their guns on the downed shooter.

Linking the below page that is now hosting a video of the shooting, as Facebook and YouTube continue to take down the videos:
https://offgridsurvival.com/church-mass-...-with-gun/
I watched that last night, dude has a hell of a shot.
[Image: tOcN1NZ.png]
Where I live, in a situation like that, the guy who shot the shooter would then be arrested.
(12-31-2019, 08:49 AM)0l1v14 Wrote: Where I live, in a situation like that, the guy who shot the shooter would then be arrested.

That's tragic, and wrong. Where about is this?
(12-31-2019, 09:37 AM)Aeowulf Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 08:49 AM)0l1v14 Wrote: Where I live, in a situation like that, the guy who shot the shooter would then be arrested.

That's tragic, and wrong. Where about is this?

Most of Europe is like that. Does seem to work, though, because gun violence etc is way less of an issue here than it seems to be in the US.
(12-31-2019, 09:40 AM)0l1v14 Wrote: Most of Europe is like that. Does seem to work, though, because gun violence etc is way less of an issue here than it seems to be in the US.

It's also a place where tyrants can easily control a populace once in power.

They're trying to make it happen here (some states), but as long as we have the ability to defend ourselves a few things will never happen:

1. Highly unlikely we will ever be invaded by an uninvited foreign force.
2. A tyrant will meet resistance (Trump is an idiot, but contrary to the popular comparisons, he isn't Hitler).
3. A minority will never be shipped off in boxcars without meeting resistance.

Hell, there was a machete attack on a rabbi's house here last week, and now there's Jews and non-Jews protecting their neighborhoods with armed patrols.